Thursday 17 November 2011

Dao Vien, Northbridge - Lunch

I have been to this Vietnamese restaurant many many times. This first time I came was with DC while i was doing my Master degree here in Perth. He brought me here just simply because this restaurant is always empty, ie the NO waiting time; and there was a big FREE parking space behind the restaurant, we can easily park our car and eat :) And of course the food here is not too bad. 


Through out the years the HUGE parking space at the back has been converted into Wilson Parking, however still I continue visit this restaurant mainly because it's still always empty. Hubby and I love coming here especially on Sunday afternoon for lunch. After trying a few items of the menu, our conclusion is the dry stuff is much better than the soupy stuff :)


Hubby and I love Vietnamese coffee, so we normally will order 1, either hot or cold, for sharing. 

Hubby loves this dry noodles with pork. The meat is well marinated with punch of flavors.

And that day I was just craving for wanton noodles... to be honest, it is really good! Really yummy wanton with few slices of char-siew. The seasoning on the noodles is just nice.
Worth trying if you are not looking for good ambiance and environment here as this restaurant just does not have. However if you want to have authentic Vietnamese food and reasonable price, give it a try :)

Dao Vien Vietnamese on Urbanspoon

Dao Vien Vietnamese
Add: 3 Fitzgerald St NorthbridgeWA 6003
Tel: 08 9227 8037

No comments:

Post a Comment